1. L. P. Bonorino, E. H. M. Brietzke, J. P. Lukaszczyk, C. Taschetto, Properties of the Period Function for Some Hamiltonian Systems and Homogeneous Solutions of a Semilinear Elliptic Equation. Journal of Differential Equations 214 (2005) 156-175.
2. E. H. M. Brietzke, S. R. C. Lopes, C. Bisognin. A Closed Formula for the Durbin-Levinson's Algorithm in Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Process. Mathematical and Computer Modelling 42 (2005), 1191-1206.
3. E. H. M. Brietzke, Generalization of an identity of Andrews. Fibonacci Quart. 44 (2006), 166-171.
4. E. H. M. Brietzke, An identity of Andrews and a new method for the Riordan array proof of combinatorial identities. Discrete Math. 308 (2008), 4246-4262.
5. E. H. M. Brietzke, J. P. O. Santos, R. Silva, Bijective proofs using two-line matrix representations for partitions. Ramanujan J. 23 (2010), 265-295.
6. E. H. M. Brietzke, J. P. O. Santos, R. Silva, A new approach and generalizations to some results about Mock Theta Functions. Discrete Math. 311 (2011), 595-615.
7. M. Alegri, E. H. M. Brietzke, J. P. O. Santos, R. Silva, Bijections between Lattice Paths and Plane Partitions. Open Journal of Discrete Mathematics, v. 01, N. 3 (2011) pp. 108-115.
8. E. H. M. Brietzke, J. P. O. Santos, R. Silva, Combinatorial interpretations as two-line array for the mock theta functions. Bull. Braz. Math. Soc., 44 (2013), 233-253.